At the Inn at Harbor Shores, we are committed to keeping our guests safe, comfortable and satisfied. Because the safety of our guests and our team members is our top priority, we will continue to monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure the best results. We can’t wait to see you.
To our beloved guests and visitors to The Inn at Harbor Shores
The safety of our guests and associates is of the upmost importance and we at The Inn are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Given the rise in outbreaks, we assure you that we are taking the necessary steps to help you and your families remain safe while in our care.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
The Inn at Harbor Shores maintains the highest standards for hygiene and cleanliness at all times. Given the current risks, we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates.
Increased Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Inn associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols. Inn associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Real Time Information: We are in contact with local and regional authorities to report any findings we encounter.
Upgraded Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our team has evaluated our cleaning products as well as our procedures for effectiveness against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms Disinfection: We use special disinfectants after guests depart each visit, before the next guest arrives, and pay special attention paid to high-touch items.
- Lobby and Other Public Spaces: Our entire staff has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, disinfecting the front desk counter, elevators and buttons, door handles, bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: To limit risk to colleagues and guests, we have also added a more stringent “back of the house” cleaning and sanitization program, with increased frequency and diligence, especially for associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
Golf Club Cleanliness:
Your safety is our number 1 priority at Harbor Shores. Please assist us by following these guidelines when coming for your round:
All clubhouse facilities are closed. The practice facility is available for guests with starting times only, or members.
Please do not arrive earlier than 20 minutes prior to your starting time. All payments will be collected in advance by one of our Professionals.
Our Guest Service team will assist you at the Bag Drop area and show you to your carts, one person per cart.
All golf carts are sanitized before and after every round. A scorecard and cellophane wrapped pencil and tees will be in your designated cart.
We have removed all sand bottles and coolers from the carts to assist in the elimination of cross-contamination.
Please leave the flagsticks in place and use the EZ-Lift ball retriever with your putter. There will be no rakes in bunkers, please smooth the sand over with your feet.
Jack’s Place will be available for premade sandwiches and sealed beverages, excluding alcohol due to the most recent Executive Order.
The restrooms will be available at Jack’s Place only and are sanitized after every group.
We ask that you comply with all social distancing guidelines and remain at least 6 feet apart.
Upon completion of your round, our Guest Service team will be happy to assist you.
We look forward to seeing you at Harbor Shores and thank you for your continued support.