Tee TimesHarbor Shores Golf Course
“Top 25” – Golf Digest Best in State Ranking 2021-2022
You’re about to discover why the Golden Bear said,
“The beauty at the course will be rivaled only by the golf experience.”
Already A Harbor Shores Legend?
Public Tee Times are shown below. If the calendar is not visible, ensure that Cookies are enabled in your browser.
Tee times are always available by calling the golf shop at 269-927-4653
2022 GREEN FEES
- April 15 – May 12 – $90
- May 13 – May 17 – $175
- June 1 – June 30 – $145
- July 1 – September 5 – $175
- September 6 – September 30 – $145
- October 1 – Season Close – $90
- Score at The Shore – $ 375*
Twilight rates available throughout the season, please contact the Golf Shop for rates.
Forecaddies can be reserved based on availability.
Score at the Shore includes unlimited golf, unlimited food and beverage at Jack’s Place, The Grille and Refreshment Cart.*
*Score at the Shore pricing starts at $375
- Men: All shirts must have a collar or a “mock collar.” Shorts are permitted but must be no shorter than mid-thigh in length. Items not permitted: denim of any kind, athletic shorts, cut-off shirts of any kind.
- Women: Golf skirts, dresses, slacks, and shorts are allowed but must be no shorter than mid-thigh in length. A collar is preferred for shirts without sleeves. Items not permitted: Denim of any kind, beachwear, t-shirts, and athletic shorts.
- All golf shoes must have either soft spikes or a spikeless system. Metal spikes are not permitted at Harbor Shores.
- Each golfer must have his or her own set of clubs. If a guest doesn’t own a set of clubs, rental sets must be acquired through the golf shop at check-in.
- The guest will be held responsible for the golf cart and its current working condition. A golf cart waiver will be signed by each person in the group upon checking in.
- Pace of play of 4 Hours and 10 Minutes will be expected. A Player Assistant will be monitoring pace of play as well as the golf shop staff via GPS tracking. Players who are “Out of Position” will be spoken to by a Player Assistant or a member of the Professional Golf Staff. Groups who fall out of position for the 3rd time in the round, will be moved into the correct position on course.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the property at Harbor Shores. Any outside alcohol will be confiscated by a member of the Harbor Shores Team. Lack of cooperation will result in being asked to exit the property and further legal action may be taken.
- Score at the Shore and Champions Plus Upgrade: Any guest participating in the Score at the Shore or the Champions Plus Upgrade program is limited to (2) beers being served at once. Guests participating in this program are not to share alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages with anyone else in the group. Lack of cooperation will result in revoking of the program without a refund.
- Rain checks will be determined by a member of the Professional Golf Staff based on the number of completed holes. Any round interrupted by inclement weather can result in a rain check. Guests will not receive any cash, credit card, or shop credit refund for the incompletion of the round.
- All guests reserving a tee time will be asked to provide a credit card to be kept on file. This credit card will not be charged unless it violates this cancellation policy. The guest is expected to notify the golf course outside of 24 hours prior to their tee time. Failure to do so will result in the credit card being charged for the full amount. No call/show will also result in the credit card being charged for the full amount.
- Stay and Play- Please see Stay and Play Agreement